Who, what, where and how: the essential Blue Patch FAQs. Contact us if you feel something's missing and we'll get you the answer.
What makes Blue Patch ethical?
- We're a social enterprise
- We fund Blue Patch using membership fees
- We pay taxes in the UK
- We pay the Living Wage
- 100 % of our profit benefits our members, the environment and community projects
- Blue Patch members will be invited to submit ideas for projects to fund
- Members will be invited to vote on outcomes
- Blue Patch is a directory and a B2B community for local, ethical and sustainable businesses from across the British Isles
What is a social enterprise?
Our company is a social enterprise.
We have a social mission to benefit and serve local communites and the environment. We have no share holders, only members.
Please do ensure you use great quality photographs. Looks are everything online!
You can pull jpegs from your existing website and pop them into Blue Patch.
Images that are too large will not upload.
Please ensure you keep photos under 1 meg at the very largest. Smaller images will be easier to upload.
Need help? Call team Blue Patch on 020 7738 4649 or email us.
I haven't received a User account activation email
Please check in your spam folders, sometimes mail from unknown senders will end up there.
Contact Blue Patch
Email Blue Patch team
Call us on
+44(0)20 7738 7267
We'd love to hear from you.